Updated June 1, 2020
AMOR’s COVID-19 Response Network
AMOR is currently offering widespread support around Rhode Island via its (amazingly hard-working) staff, funding, and a mutual aid network of over 100 community volunteers.
- Referrals for medical and mental health services
- Peer listening and mental health support
- Legal assistance
- Medical supplies
- Cleaning supplies
- Children supplies (diapers, wipes etc)
Stimulus Redistribution is an act of solidarity with people who are most impacted by this crisis, and an opportunity for collective support.
Organizing & Activism
The Coronavirus/COVID-19 is NOT a Chinese Virus.
Viruses do NOT have Ethnicities.
Support ALL our AAPI communities.
Resist Anti-Asian Violence and Racism!
If you or someone you know have experienced violence or discrimination due to COVID-19 please contact us.
For a list of additional resources available in the community, visit our ongoing Community Resources Document.
For printable flyers to share with your community (in 8 languages), visit Rhode Island COVID-19 Community Resources.
- Fully Rooted
- The Industrious Spirit Company
- Sons of Liberty Beer and Spirit Co.
- Evolved by Nature
- Urban Greens
- Crystal Springs
- Homewood Suites Hotel
- Pressed Juicery
- RI DCYF
- Community Action Partnership of Providence
- Project Undercover
- John Hope Settlement House